Happy new year !
Thursday, January 10th: Happy new year!
Hello everyone! Today’s lesson is about new year’s resolutions.
Did you have a good winter vacation? What did you do in the new year holidays?
In January, many people make new year’s resolutions. A new year’s resolution is a promise you make to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year.
Here are some examples:
- “I will do more exercise.”
- “I will eat more healthy food.”
- “I will be organized.”
- “I will learn a new skill.”
- “I will save money.”
- “I will spend more time with family.”
- “I will read more books.”
What are your new year’s resolutions?